SIPS Team USA is a manufacturer of Structural Insulated Panels (SIPS), and began as a start-up business in 2007 with four employees. Located in Bainbridge, Georgia, we currently employ 28 full-time people. SIPS Team USA manufactures 8′ X 24′ panels and custom cuts them to the specific requirements of our customers, using approved methods and materials. During our manufacturing process, every set of panels produced is quality tested and 3rd party inspected. Our typical SIPS project is a “ready to install” package when delivered. The door and window areas have been cut out and framed and all required lumber installed. Screws and adhesive are included, along with three wire chases and shop/install drawings. In most structures, we include roof support via LVLs (laminated veneer lumber). Our package price also includes the cost of shipment to the jobsite. We can engineer to any established wind and snow load.
HUB Zone Certification Number: 31995
Advantages of SIPS Team USA Structural Insulated Panels
- Custom designed to fit any residential or commercial plan
- High Energy Efficiency means long-term savings
- Meets all code requirements, faster application time for building permits
- More structurally sound, level and plumb than conventional 2X framing
- Reduces construction time, labor cost and job site waste
- Certified GREEN building, safety for you and your family
- Cost effective construction for today’s home
- A well-trained and knowledgeable staff with over 25 years of experience to serve you
If you are interested in using structural insulated panels (SIPS) for your next building project, contact us today!