Here are the reasons you should use structural insulated panels for your next construction project:
- SIPS panels are a certified Green product
- More energy efficient – 40% – 60% in energy reduction savings over stick built
- SIPS offer a superior insulation envelope with low air infiltration = No Drafts!
- Designed and engineered to meet all code requirements for snow, wind and seismic loads
- Quick Construction to get dryed-in fast
- Wire chases are already built in to panels
- Panels are strong, light and easy to assemble
- SIPS are versatile! They can be used for your roof, walls and floors
- SIPS panels are fabricated to fit your design needs
- SIPS panels meet both commercial and residential requirements
- Code Compliant/3rd Party Inspection
- Jumbo panels are available up to 8′ x 24′
- Cost Effective/Great Value
Foam Figures for Energy Savings:
By way of comparison…
- A coffee sup that protects your fingers from 210 degrees Fahrenheit liquid has an 1/8 inch of foam.
- An ice chest that will hold ice for 5 days in 180 degree Fahrenheit weather has 1 inch of foam.
The SIPS wall and roof sections have from 3.5 inches to 12 inches of foam, providing super insulation from heat and cold!
Ready to get started? Contact us today!