Offer your clients guaranteed quality and satisfaction when you work with SIPS Team USA on your next project. Structural insulated panels are a cost-efficient, green option for you and your clients. Our professionals have all the technical expertise needed to assist you in planning, design and construction of any residential or commercial project.
- EPS foam core has environmental advantages.
- EPS foam core will not shrink, decay or produce hazardous or toxic gases.
- Our EPS foam core does not support combustion.
- Our EPS foam core contains no HCFCs or CFCs.
- The glue we use to bond the panels together is a moisture cured urethane and contains no VOCs.
- We recycle our materials where possible.
- EPS foam core holds its “R” Value without loss.
- The closed cell EPS foam core reduces air infiltration for a better environmental package.
- Our EPS foam is moisture resistant.
Structural Strength and Structural Integrity
- SIPS Team USA panels are made to a quality control standard that affords you a building which is plumb, level and exceptionally strong.
- Engineered for wind loads to code requirements.
- Multi-Level Buildings Up to 4 Stories
- The SIPS panel assembly allows for a System which is structurally stronger, and straighter than conventional 2X construction.
- The structural SIPS OSB outer skins afford the needed tensile and compressive strength for the structure and the EPS foam core provides the rigidity required.
- Roof and wall panels are engineered for each project to meet wind, snow, live and dead loads as required by local codes.
- SIPS Team USA manufactures panels in all sizes from 4 1/2″ to 12 1/4″ thick and up to 8′ X 24′ in size.